You could be eligible for other immigration relief remedies. We encourage you to seek assistance from a trusted legal service provider to determine your eligibility and to assist you with the necessary immigration forms and supporting documentation. Some common forms of immigration relief include:

N-600 Citizenship through Acquisition and Derivation

  • Certain people may acquire citizenship through one or more United States citizen parents, either at birth, or before turning eighteen


I-485 Adjustment of Status

  • Certain people may apply to obtain lawful permanent residence Green Card


I-90 Replace or Renew Permanent Resident Card

  • Replace or renew permanent resident Green Card


I-751 Remove Conditions on Residence

  • Conditional residents who obtained status through marriage may apply to remove the conditions on his or her residence:
  • Conditional resident card is ONLY for two years
  • Conditional residents will need to apply to remove the conditional status to receive the 10 year permanent resident card


I-130 Family Visa Petitions

  • Petitions filed by U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents to help certain relatives obtain status


 I-129F Petition for Fiancé(e) of a U.S. Citizen

  • To petition to bring your fiancé(e) (K-1) and that person’s children to the U.S. for marriage to you or to bring your spouse and that person’s children (K-3 and K-4 visas, respectively) to the United States to complete processing for permanent resident status (under the LIFE Act and Amendments of 2000).


Consular Processing

  • Certain family members of U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents may obtain immigrant visas through the U.S. consulate or embassy in their home country


I-131 Application for Travel Document or Advance Parole

  • Allows certain eligible applicants to temporarily leave and re-enter the United States
  • DACA holders, temporary protected status (TPS) holders and those with pending adjustment of status applications may be eligible for advance parole


I-918 U Visa

  • Victims of certain serious crimes who have suffered substantial abuse and cooperated with law enforcement in the investigation or prosecution of the crime may be eligible
  • If approved, victim will receive work permit
  • After three years, victim may apply for lawful permanent residency


I-360 VAWA Self Petition

  • Spouses, parents and children of permanent residents and U.S. citizens who have suffered abuse or extreme cruelty may petition themselves for legal status under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
  • If approved, certain applicants may be eligible for lawful permanent residency


Special Immigrant Juvenile Status

  • Legal status for certain children in the United States who have been abused, abandoned or neglected


I-821 Temporary Protected Status (TPS)


G-639 Freedom of Information Act/Privacy Act Request (FOIA)

  • Right to obtain a copy of your own immigration file


I-589 Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal

  • Request for asylum and withholding of removal for individuals within one year of entry to the United States


Check out the e-immigrate Directory for additional immigration support.

Connect with us to build a partnership

Join our the partenr mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team and start the journey as a partner.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This